The Cohesive Club is a group of supportive people working at improving our horsemanship. Every month club members will work on an exercise. My vision for this club is to inspire and motivate all of us to stay progressive in our journey even if we have limited time we can spend with our equines each week.
Each exercise is divided into 3 levels with both riding and in hand work.
Each week throughout the month I provide the 'next steps' so that even with just a few minutes a few times a week you will see and feel progress with your equine partner.
Each month's exercise is meant to build your horse's Relaxation, Willingness, and Balance. I will describe the exercise and help us all understand why it is physically, mentally, emotionally beneficial to our equines and to us. I will show you step by step how to work through the exercise and pattern and help you along the way.
- Introduction and welcome package upon signing up
- Monthly Video and Barnsheets of exercise for the month at 3 levels (Every 1st Thursday of the month)
- Weekly next step videos to keep you progressing (on Thursdays)
- Direct access to support through Facebook private page or email to me
- $ discounts on lessons and classes
- All this for $90 (6 month membership) $150 for a year, $20 for a month trial.
A quick video of some playtime with Ridge.
It's all about building confidence! This is a short video of the first few steps toward getting McCrae started under saddle.